Earlier this week, we told you about Under Armour's Super Bowl ad to promote the new Prototype cross trainer shoes.
The 60-second commercial in the Super Bowl's first quarter includes two dozen popular athletes. Among the participants:
- NASCAR driver Carl Edwards
- Indianapolis Colts safety Bob Sanders
- Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis
- Chicago Cubs outfielder Alfonso Soriano
- Figure skater Kimmie Meissner
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Eric "Big E" Ogbogu
- San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis
- Snowboarder Lindsay Jacobellis
- Freeride skier Jen Hudak
Visit UnderArmour.com to view ad previews or to learn more about the Prototype cross training product line.